Terms & Conditions
Lao Huo Tang Catering Pte Ltd This Terms & Conditions only applies to the Lao Huo Tang Catering Pte Ltd website/service and does not apply to the contents of third parties.
The Lao Huo Tang Catering Pte Ltd website/service (hereinafter known as “Service”) is offered to you hereinafter know as (“Customer”) conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Lao Huo Tang Catering Pte Ltd website/service constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
BUFFET ORDER’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- HALAL CERTIFICATION
Lao Huo Tang Catering Pte Ltd is not Halal-Certified and in no way does it claim to be. However, we use only healthy vegetable oil in the preparation of all buffet orders.
- BUFFET SERVICE
We provide island-wide buffet service throughout the year with no rest days.
- Cash, Bank Transfer or Cheque payments must be made upon delivery and receipt of buffet order. For cheque payments, please make cheque payable to “Lao Huo Tang Catering Pte Ltd”. For cash payments, customers are required to obtain a signature on the receipt from the delivery staff as “proof of Payment”. Lao Huo Tang Catering Pte Ltd will not be liable for any disputes that arise should there be an invalid proof of payment. For Bank Transfer, upon confirmation of the order with our sales representative, a payment instruction with the bank account details will be sent to you.
- Administrative fee of $20.00 will be levied for any dishonoured cheque received.
- BUFFET ORDER / MINI BUFFET / BENTO / LUNCH BOX ORDER
- Please submit your buffet order online at least 3 working days in advance before your function date. Online submission is not proof of order unless confirmed by us through phone/fax/email.
- We will contact you ASAP upon receipt of your online order. Please contact us if you do not hear from us within 2 working days of your buffet submission.
- We reserve the right to reject orders when we are fully booked on that day.
- If your buffet order is urgent, we will be most grateful if you can call us directly to confirm your order
- Customization of dishes can be discussed and arranged.
- Ala-Carte pricing is applicable if additional dish/s is added.
- For Set Up Buffet, duration of function is 3 hrs (approx.), starting from arrival time
- Food is best consumed within 2 hours from arrival time for set up buffet, within 1 hour for mini buffet/bento/lunch box.
- Lao Huo Tang Catering Pte Ltd shall not bear any responsibility for food consumed after the stipulated timeline (2 hours after delivery).
- Increment of order must be in multiple of 5pax
- Customers are responsible for checking the order and delivery details provided in the order confirmation. Lao Huo Tang Catering Pte Ltd will not be liable for any charges made due to customers’ oversight.
- Delivery duration is estimated to be 30 to 60 minutes before or after the stipulated timing.To ensure the safety of our drivers, delivery may be affected and delayed due to bad weather, traffic conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. Please note that the customer is still liable for payment should they choose to cancel the order as such. It will not constitute any refund on the buffet price and there will be no other forms of compensation.
- Additional $15 charge will be imposed for orders within the CBD area at all times of the day.
- For Set Up Buffet, the management reserves the right to impose an additional charge if the buffet venue is not held on a lift level: Each level (add $15).
- CHANGES OR AMENDMENTS TO BUFFET ORDERS
Changes or amendments must be made known to us latest within 2 working days from your function date. We reserve the right not to entertain any last minute changes or amendments to your buffet order.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- An administrative fee of $27 is applicable to process the refund upon customer’s withdrawal of the event booking once prepayment has been made.
- Cancellation of buffet order must be notified to Lao Huo Tang Catering Pte Ltd in email at least 3 days before your function date. No cancellations through phone is allowed unless as stated otherwise.
- The customer is liable to compensate Lao Huo Tang Catering Pte Ltd 50% of the total buffet costs should he/she cancel the order less than 3 working days before the function date.
- The customer is liable to compensate Lao Huo Tang Catering Pte Ltd 100% of the total buffet costs should he/she cancels the order less than 1 working day from the function date.
- REPLACEMENT OF FOOD ITEM
Lao Huo Tang Catering Pte Ltd reserves the right to replace any food item with another of equivalent value and category should the original food item ordered be unavailable.
- LOSS OR DAMAGES
The customer is responsible for the safekeeping of the utensils and food equipment provided for the buffet order. Our company reserves the right to charge or bill the customer for any loss or damages to these items.
- FOOD ILLUSTRATIONS
Food visuals shown are for illustrative purposes only.